A beautiful side with Christmas lunch!
• 2-3 Bunches of asparagus, blanched in some hot water and cooled down.
• Pams flour
• 3 eggs mixed with salt and pepper and ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
• Rice bran oil
• Paper towels.
• Dip the asparagus into flower, then into the egg mixture and into a pan that has been heated with rice bran oil.
• Cook until golden on both sides, place on paper towels to drain excess oil.
• Serve with a little extra Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top!
Delish! Try not to eat them while cooking! They are simply irresistible!