• 2 packets of cases
• 2 bananas, sliced thin
• 1 can of caramel already made
• Dark chocolate
• Toasted almonds
• Place a teaspoon of caramel into each case, decorate with some bananas and almonds drizzle with chocolate and allow to set.
TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE:
• Heat a non-stick pan up until super-hot. Remove from the stove, add some oil and add chocolate.
• Allow to sit for a few minutes until melted.
• Mix with a spoon and drizzle over the tarts!
• There are plenty of options when you make tarts like this – try adding blueberries or passionfruit with custard. Delish!