• 3 fillets fresh fish (I use Snapper) – cleaned and diced into small strips or squares
• Juice of 5-6 fresh limes or 4-5 fresh lemons
• 1 red onion – finely diced
• 1 red capsicum – finely diced
• ½ cucumber – diced
• 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
• Salt and pepper
• 3 TBSP shredded dry coconut – unsweetened
• ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
• Good quality coconut cream
• Fresh coriander (optional)
Place fish into a container; pour over lemon juice and balsamic vinegar; season with salt and pepper and stir gently. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
Add the rest of the ingredients and a can of coconut cream. Stir and refrigerate again for a minimum of
3 hours before serving. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Bought to you by Gibbos Fresh Fish & Gibbos On The Wharf