If you can’t decide, make a few flavours, its simple, just add your flavour to the Savoiardi sponges fingers. Here is my berry juice recipe, but if you are a coffee lover replace the berry juice with strong espresso! Or if you can’t decide, mix both of flavours together, berry juice and coffee!
• 2 packets of mascarpone cream
• ½ cup of caster sugar
• 2 cans of Pams raspberries juice reserved
• or fresh strawberries, or blueberries if using coffee!
• 1 big block of white or dark chocolate
• Rum – optional
• 2 Packets of Savoiardi sponge fingers
• In a large mixing dish, mix the mascarpone and sugar until nice and smooth.
• Place the sponge fingers in a glass dish, pour over some of the juice of the berries, spoon over some mascarpone and white chocolate and berries, repeat until you reach the top.
• If you want to you can ad some fresh cream to the last layer, and sprinkle with chocolate, place in the fridge to set.
It’s that easy!